Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 07:47, 22 April 2023 No Hardware Build (hist | edit) [2,475 bytes] Riban (talk | contribs) (Create page)
- 08:26, 1 September 2022 Zynthian UI Users Guide (hist | edit) [48,526 bytes] Riban (talk | contribs) (Update for 2209.) originally created as "TESTING Zynthian UI Users Guide"
- 15:25, 11 January 2022 Zynthian Webconf debug with Visual Studio Code (VSC) (hist | edit) [7,848 bytes] Wyleu (talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Debugging Webconf with Visual Studio Code''' This is presented as an example of how a Visual Studio Code can be used to examine a component of the zynthian sub system as i...")
- 14:07, 15 October 2021 Zynthian SystemD Startup (hist | edit) [2,899 bytes] Wyleu (talk | contribs) (Created page with "== Zynthian systemD startup == When playing with a Zynthian never forget this is all just Linux underneath. And at the moment ( October 2021) that means you are going to be u...")
- 11:04, 13 September 2021 Zynthian Engine Preset Structure (hist | edit) [8,256 bytes] Wyleu (talk | contribs) (A review of the zynthian engine infrastructure.)
- 16:45, 4 September 2021 Zynthian GUI start up walkthrou' (hist | edit) [4,286 bytes] Wyleu (talk | contribs) (Created page with "== The Zynthian GUI start process == It's important to consider quite what makes up the components of the zynthian system, because it isn't just one big blob of code that doe...")
- 18:32, 19 May 2021 Making some sounds (hist | edit) [1,471 bytes] Gmeader (talk | contribs) (new tutorial (text from ronsum on the discourse))