Zynthian TODO list
- ZASFX: reset standard controller values when loading a preset (jofemodo)
- GUI Configuration File: In some circunstances, if config file is modified, there are problems when updating software. Better use a JSON configuration file excluded from git.
- Get controller values from synth engine when loading presets => Done for MOD-UI and setBfree, pending for ZASFX, LinuxSampler and FluidSynth (jofemodo)
- Improve MOD Integration => MIDI channels, MIDI routing, MIDI learning with MOD-UI, etc. (jofemodo)
- Improve LinuxSampler integration => Upgrading to v2, add effects, etc.
- Improve ZASFX Integration => Auto-mapping of "interesting" parameters
- Web Configuration Interface => WIFI config, Wiring layout, GUI colors and fonts, snapshot management...
- Zyncoder: add support for MCP23xxx interrupts, allowing use more rotary encoders => Read this topic in the forum.
- Show CPU and RAM usage on display
- VU-meter on display
- SD card read-only implementation => testing (holger)
- Develop a OSC/MIDI interface for controlling the Zynthian GUI, allowing control from external controllers
- Compile and Test a RT kernel (holger)
- Allow several standalone synth engines: full multi-timbric! (jofemodo)
- Integrate an audio recording utility to record playing-sessions in an external USB-pendrive
- Display Configuration: Display frambuffer should be in the configuration file and splash screens should be generated for the current screen size.
- Synth Engine integration: PureData
- Synth Engine integration: CSound
- Synth Engine integration: SuperCollider (granular patch!!)
- Synth Engine integration: V1 series => samplv1, synthv1, drumkv1
- Synth Engine integration: ???
- Improve 2in1 circuit, add MIDI-OUT & MIDI-THROU
- Headphones circuit => Done! Read this topic in the forum
- Audio Input (ADC)
- Balanced Audio Outputs
- Leds for MIDI-IN, AUDIO-OUT, etc.
- New 2 in 1 pcb with simple connections and simplified wiring => Work in progres! Read this topic and this in the forum.
- Lasser Cut Dessign (for wood/metacrilat)
- Improve User's Guide (jofemodo)
- Mounting tutorials: Improve Holger's tutorial and add new schemes contributed by Marnix and others ...
- Select Best/Demo Presets => Create "Zynthian Selection Bank" for ZynAddSubFX, ...
- Create Sound Demos (Come on, Zynthianers!!)
- Create Video Demos (Come on, Zynthianers!!)
- Creating a Debian Repository for Zynthian (jofemodo)