Zynthian Sound Demos
Multi-Timbral / Multi-Layer Demos
- Rhodes+Strings Demo A short playning TEST ... hope you like it and Pat can forgive me!
- Multi-timbral video demo It uses 5 layers assigned to different MIDI channels, like this:
- CH#1: Vangelis PAD (ZynAddSubFX) => Solo
- CH#2: Drums (ZaynAddSubFX)
- CH#3: Analog Bass (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#4: Metal Drips (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#5: TR808 Drum Machine (LinuxSampler)
The keyboard is used for CH#1 and the Zaquencer for the rest. The audio is digitally recorded using the “record audio option” from the admin menu, so it’s HQ.
- Tutta colpa del paradiso The song is from an italian composer, an old soundtrack of an old wonderful italian movies: “Tutta colpa del paradiso”
- Layer1 :collection/smooth
- Layer2: mysterious bank 3 / res string
- Layer3: dexed with iconic DX7 elec piano
Hope you like it… I’ have to say that the zynthian has a real “soul” It play some real warm pad and i really LOVE it sound!
* Take5 MID file (FluidR3 GM Soundfont) * Holgers second simple test: Also nothing special! All sound are Fluidsynth with GM sampleset. First part is a quick 4-track recording with an external DAW. Second part is a MIDI file also played by Fluidsynth. Sorry for the blured pictures... I used the wrong setup for the cam :-(
* Techno Session from Ramsi Using a Zynthian Box in a live DJ performance!
setBfree (Hammond Emulator)
* Maker Faire Impressions - setBfree and more
* Holgers first simple test playing with an Electric Piano - nothing special!
* Electro-Kalimba Demo Little audio demo using an Electro-Kalimba connected to a Zynthian Box with Audio-inputs, using a MOD-UI patch including several effects, filters and the super-looper plugin.