1. External controllers for controlling the Zynthian GUI
- via Bidirectional and self-configuring USB-serial interface (protocol-definition is neccesary!), so any uC can be used. (HW)
- via MIDI (MIDI-CC, Notes, etc.) => See Zynthian_UI_Users_Guide#CUIA:_Callable_UI_Actions
- via OSC messages => See Zynthian_UI_Users_Guide#CUIA:_Callable_UI_Actions
2. Juke Box
Implement/integrate a "Juke Box" or/and "DJ-ing" software.
- MIDI looper (using midish?)
- Step Sequencer
- Currently only SooperLooper LV2 plugins is available in zynthian, that implements a limited subset of the full capabilities of SooperLooper server. Implement a SooperLooper engine, using the SL-server OSC API.