Zynthian Sound Demos
Video + Audio Demos
Demo Zynthian: 8 tracks 1 synth, by Aven Project
All Tracks are coming simultaneously from the Zynthian. Triggered by MIDI and recorded with some EQ and Compression (DAW).
Multi-timbral Zynthian Demo, by Jofemodo
Using 5 layers assigned to different MIDI channels, like this:
- CH#1: Vangelis PAD (ZynAddSubFX) => Solo
- CH#2: Drums (ZaynAddSubFX)
- CH#3: Analog Bass (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#4: Metal Drips (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#5: TR808 Drum Machine (LinuxSampler)
The keyboard is used for CH#1 and the Zaquencer for the rest. The audio is digitally recorded using the “record audio option” from the admin menu, so it’s HQ.
Multi-Timbral / Multi-Layer Demos
Rhodes+Strings Demo, by Mauro Borgarello A short playning TEST ... hope you like it and Pat can forgive me!
Tutta colpa del paradiso, by Mauro Borgarello The song is from an italian composer, an old soundtrack of an old wonderful italian movies: “Tutta colpa del paradiso”. Hope you like it I have to say that the zynthian has a real “soul”. It play some real warm pad and i really LOVE its sound! + Layer1 :collection/smooth + Layer2: mysterious bank 3 / res string + Layer3: dexed with iconic DX7 elec piano Jazzy Theme, by Ivaneo  It uses: + LinuxSampler: Piano/Salamander Grand Piano + LinuxSampler: Bass/JazzBass + setBfree: upper/sinus/Booker T Jones
Song by Mr. LIE (work in progress)  Zynthian produces most of sounds present in this recording (yes, drums too), except for Electric Bass and Autoharp. All is played manually and directly audio recorded (no midi tracks) with Ableton Live.
Relaxing theme by dhrupadiya  Using layered sounds that create relaxing textures.
Textures by jerash Dense audio-textures generated with 2 generators and effects.
Vasculab COMPD, by Can Trell Except some drums, all the sounds are from Zynthian. Sequencer MPC1000.
Short sound demo, by Andurill  Recorded with Ableton, no FX/Mastering
Sound Sample, by MrDham  A puredata sequencer controlled by the 4 switches.
Also nothing special! All sound are Fluidsynth with GM sampleset. First part is a quick 4-track recording with an external DAW. Second part is a MIDI file also played by Fluidsynth. Sorry for the blured pictures... I used the wrong setup for the cam :-(
* Techno Session from Ramsi Using a Zynthian Box in a live DJ performance!
setBfree (Hammond Emulator)
* Maker Faire Impressions - setBfree and more
Holgers first simple test playing with an Electric Piano] - nothing special!
* Recording a 12-strings guitar with Zynthian Recorder, by wyleu A beatiful Richard Thompson's piece for demoing how easy is using Zynthian's audio recorder ;-)
MOD-UI as Audio Processor
* Electro-Kalimba Demo, by Jofemodo Little audio demo using an Electro-Kalimba connected to a Zynthian Box with Audio-inputs, using a MOD-UI patch including several effects, filters and the super-looper plugin.
* Guitar Samples, by Rodrigo Amaral Some guitar riffs using Zynthian as stompbox]
MOD-UI + Sooper Looper + LinuxSampler + ZynAddSubFX
* Body and Soul, by Joostn (Fender Rhodes)
* Pianoteq6-Stage-Demo as sound engine inside Zynthian A simple demonstration of using Pianoteq6-Stage-DEMO as a sound engine in Zynthian. Background music is the demo song from Pianoteq6.
* 48presets jamming Dirty jamming by jofemodo, preset by ronsum + Automatonism