Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. Easy sound-set editing (from external computer?). (HW)
- This can be acomplished using the native GUI of engines, but you need a Xserver in the external computer. I think you (Holger) have tested this following my instructions. It's quite fluid.
- Also, we can use It's possible to use VNC. I've tested this with a pure HTML5-JS client (https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC) and i have launched the Zynthian's ZynAddSubFX GUI inside the browser of an external computer. The problem is that it's slow. Not very fluid.
2. Calling configurations/sounds via MIDI-program-change. (HW)
We need some definitions ;-)
3. External controllers
- e.g. via bidirectional and self-configuring USB-serial interface (protocol-definition is neccesary!), so any uC can be used. (HW)