Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. External controllers for controlling the Zynthian GUI
- e.g. via bidirectional and self-configuring USB-serial interface (protocol-definition is neccesary!), so any uC can be used. (HW)
- e.g. via MIDI (MIDI-CC, etc.) => Define MIDI messages to use
- e.g. via OSC messages => Define OSC paths (protocol)
2. Juke Box
Implement/integrate a "Juke Box" or/and "DJ-ing" software.
- MIDI looper (using midish?)
- Step Sequencer
- Currently only SooperLooper LV2 plugins is available in zynthian, that implements a limited subset of the full capabilities of SooperLooper server.
- Implement a SooperLooper engine, using the SL-server OSC API.