Zynthian Users Guide
Official User Guides
Zynthian has 4 user interfaces that we have documented separately:
1. Zynthian UI Users Guide: The Hardware UI. <= You should start here!
2. Configuration Users Guide: Web Configuration Tool.
3. MOD-UI Users Guide: MOD Plugin-Host UI.
4. Command Line User Guide: If you need to manually setup/configure things.
- Adding LV2 plugins: Adding LV2 engines to the system.
- MIDI Network: Receive/Send MIDI with RTP-MIDI & QMidiNet
Understanding LINUX Audio will help you understand the acronyms mentioned in this Wiki
First Steps: A brief tutorial on basic UI usage
Quick Start: A beginners tutorial on how to make a piano snapshot