Zynthian Users Guide
1. Zynthian UI Users Guide: The hardware's UI (current stable-2211). <= You should start here!
2. LEGACY Zynthian UI Users Guide: The hardware's UI (old stable-2109)
3. ZynSeq's Users Guide: Detailed user's guide for the ZynSeq step sequencer.
4. Configuration Users Guide: Web configuration tool.
5. MOD-UI Users Guide: MOD plugin-host web UI.
6. Command Line User Guide: If you need to manually setup/configure things.
- Adding LV2 plugins: Adding LV2 plugins to the system.
- MIDI Network: Receive/Send MIDI with RTP-MIDI & QMidiNet
- Adding Extra I/O with the Zynaptik Module: Adding the Zynaptik extra I/O Option
- Aligning Zynthian Touchscreens: Guidance on the alignment of non-standard zynthian screens.
- Understanding LINUX Audio: will help you understand the acronyms mentioned in this Wiki
First Steps: A brief tutorial on basic UI usage
Quick Start: A beginners tutorial on how to make a piano snapshot
Making some sounds: A beginners tutorial on how to make your Zynthian make some sounds