Zynthian TODO list
- Many!!! Add your favorite bug here, please, or better, open an issue on the GitHub repositories ;-)
- Get controller values from synth engine when loading presets => Done for MOD-UI and setBfree, pending for ZASFX, LinuxSampler and FluidSynth (jofemodo)
- Develop a OSC/MIDI interface for controlling the Zynthian GUI, allowing control from external controllers
- Improve ZASFX Integration => Auto-mapping of "interesting" parameters
- Show CPU and RAM usage on display => Admin Menu
- VU-meter on display => UI
- MIDI looper (using midish?)
- Step Sequencer
- Full SooperLooper integration: Currently only SooperLooper LV2 plugins is available in zynthian, that implements a limited subset of the full capabilities of SooperLooper server. Implement a true SooperLooper engine, using the SL-server OSC API.
- Synth Engine implementation: CSound
- Synth Engine implementation: SuperCollider
- Synth Engine implementation: V1 series => samplv1, synthv1, drumkv1
- Synth Engine implementation: ???
- Headphones circuit => Done! Read this topic in the forum
- Audio Input (ADC) => Use Audioinjector or PiSound soundcards
- Produce SMD versions for the "controller single" and "All-In-One" modules
- Update Lasser Cut Dessign for the new official PiScreen display
- Video-tutorials: 1 min. videos showing the different features of Zynthian UI
- Select Best/Demo Presets => Create "Zynthian Selection Bank" for ZynAddSubFX, ...