Zynthian Sound Demos
Multi-Timbral / Multi-Layer Demos
* Rhodes+Strings Demo, by Mauro Borgarello A short playning TEST ... hope you like it and Pat can forgive me!
* Multi-timbral video demo, by Jofemodo It uses 5 layers assigned to different MIDI channels, like this:
- CH#1: Vangelis PAD (ZynAddSubFX) => Solo
- CH#2: Drums (ZaynAddSubFX)
- CH#3: Analog Bass (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#4: Metal Drips (ZynAddSubFX)
- CH#5: TR808 Drum Machine (LinuxSampler)
The keyboard is used for CH#1 and the Zaquencer for the rest. The audio is digitally recorded using the “record audio option” from the admin menu, so it’s HQ.
* Tutta colpa del paradiso, by Mauro Borgarello The song is from an italian composer, an old soundtrack of an old wonderful italian movies: “Tutta colpa del paradiso”
- Layer1 :collection/smooth
- Layer2: mysterious bank 3 / res string
- Layer3: dexed with iconic DX7 elec piano
Hope you like it… I’ have to say that the zynthian has a real “soul” It play some real warm pad and i really LOVE it sound!
* Jazzy Theme, by Ivaneo It uses:
- LinuxSampler: Piano/Salamander Grand Piano
- LinuxSampler: Bass/JazzBass
- setBfree: upper/sinus/Booker T Jones
* Work in progress song by Mr. LIE Zynthian produces most of sounds present in this recording (yes, drums too), except for Electric Bass and Autoharp. All is played manually and directly audio recorded (no midi tracks) with Ableton Live. It’s still not finished!
* Holgers second simple test: Also nothing special! All sound are Fluidsynth with GM sampleset. First part is a quick 4-track recording with an external DAW. Second part is a MIDI file also played by Fluidsynth. Sorry for the blured pictures... I used the wrong setup for the cam :-(
* Techno Session from Ramsi Using a Zynthian Box in a live DJ performance!
setBfree (Hammond Emulator)
* Maker Faire Impressions - setBfree and more
* Holgers first simple test playing with an Electric Piano - nothing special!
MOD-UI as Audio Processor
* Electro-Kalimba Demo, by Jofemodo Little audio demo using an Electro-Kalimba connected to a Zynthian Box with Audio-inputs, using a MOD-UI patch including several effects, filters and the super-looper plugin.
* Guitar Samples, by Rodrigo Amaral Some guitar riffs using Zynthian as stompbox]
MOD-UI + Sooper Looper + LinuxSampler + ZynAddSubFX
* Body and Soul, by Joostn (Fender Rhodes)
* Pianoteq6-Stage-Demo as sound engine inside Zynthian A simple demonstration of using Pianoteq6-Stage-DEMO as a sound engine in Zynthian. Background music is the demo song from Pianoteq6.